Chrysler Crossfire minor repairs
Owner's pride and joy in for some minor work to keep it up to standard.
A few dents and chips to the bonnet, some minor corrosion to the rear arches and inside of the tailgate all taken care of.
The wheels were also removed and sent away to be fully stripped, refurbished and powder coated back to the original colour and finish.
Our customer took advantage of the use of one of our courtesy cars completely free of charge whilst we carried out the repairs.
Call in and see us on Longbridge Lane (DE248UJ) or call us on 01332 757676 to discuss your requirements.
Complete Car Cosmetics. The definitive choice for your quality car body repairs.
Other Blog Posts
- 2017 Mercedes Door Damage Repair
- Ford Focus ST Respray
- Toyota IQ Authorised Insurance Repair
- Range Rover Vogue Gloss Black Wheels and Door Moldings
- Land Rover Freelander 2 Rear Door and Bumper Repair
- BMW Front End Damage Bodywork Repair
- Fiat 500 Front End Damage Bodywork Repair
- Porsche Cayenne Accident Damage Bodywork Repair
- Audi Q3 Accident Damage Bodywork Repair
- Ford S-Max Minor Bodywork Damage Repaired