Chrysler Crossfire minor repairs
Owner's pride and joy in for some minor work to keep it up to standard.
A few dents and chips to the bonnet, some minor corrosion to the rear arches and inside of the tailgate all taken care of.
The wheels were also removed and sent away to be fully stripped, refurbished and powder coated back to the original colour and finish.
Our customer took advantage of the use of one of our courtesy cars completely free of charge whilst we carried out the repairs.
Call in and see us on Longbridge Lane (DE248UJ) or call us on 01332 757676 to discuss your requirements.
Complete Car Cosmetics. The definitive choice for your quality car body repairs.
Other Blog Posts
- Amazing 1970 VW Beetle Repaired and Painted
- Few Small Repair Jobs
- Mercedes CLK Accident Damage Repair
- Peugeot 308 Vandal Damage Insurance Repair
- Astra Tailgate & Rear Bumper Repair
- Mazda 6 Dented Tailgate Repair
- VW T5 in Nardo Grey
- A few little jobs completed by team CCC
- Busy Week of Car and Van Repairs
- BMW X3 Damaged Door Repair