It adds a bit of variety to the work we do and usually receives a raised eyebrow from at least one of the team, especially when the items don’t even have any wheels!
Some of the recent tasks we have been asked to carry out include:
- Painting 30 brown domestic gas meter boxes white for a building company who didn’t want brown ones (but that was the only colour they came in!).
- Repairing three Pinarello Dogma F8 carbon frames, all these belonged to customers who knew we could repair their pride and joy to a high standard as we had previously repaired their cars. If you know road bikes then you’ll know these aren’t particularly cheap and cost more to replace than many people’s family cars!
- Removing scratches off tiny polished chrome squares on a very expensive handbag after the owner caught it on a wall.
- Repairing some unwanted holes in an exhaust hanger on a 1960’s Lambretta, whilst also rectifying some poor previous repairs to the rear panel.
- Carrying out some touch up work on a fantastic custom bike which has been imported from California, an absolutely stunning machine with a very special paint finish.
It’s always very gratifying to be trusted to work on customers possessions that don’t just have financial, but irreplaceable sentimental value (apart from the gas boxes, obviously!).
Our team are very versatile and can turn their hands to most types of work and our spray booth is large enough to accommodate anything up to the size of a medium sized van!
Courtesy Cars for Minimal Inconvenience
Is the thought of the inconvenience caused by being without a car whilst yours is being repaired holding you back?
We have our own fleet of COURTESY CARS, all of which are fully insured, less than one year old and cost from as little as £12 per day (subject to minimum driving conditions).
Take a leisurely browse through our comprehensive list of services available and all our glowing customer testimonials. Like us on Facebook and check out all the 5 star reviews left by just a few of our many satisfied customers.
Any make gets a Lifetime Guarantee
Our team of highly skilled technicians are all fully qualified and experienced to carry out paint and body repairs to any make and model of vehicle including prestige cars such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes Benz, Range Rover, Land Rover, Porsche as well as volume brands such as Chrysler, Citroen, Ford, Hyundai, Isuzu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, Volvo and VW.
We are so confident in our products, processes and standards that we offer the ultimate reassurance by placing a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on all of our bodywork*.
* please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.
Complete Car Cosmetics, based in Derby less than 10 miles from the M1. We specialize in repairs to bodywork on all types of vehicles including cars, vans, motorbikes and motorhomes.
Mon-Fri: 08:30 - 17:00
Sat: 08:30 - 12:30
Request a quote or call-back